Develop an engaged, inclusive, democratic, transparent, international governance group organized around a clear structure and model, including charters, relationships, and assessment guidelines.
ARTICULATE The current governance process
ADOPT onboarding process
INVESTIGATE Viability of business model
DEFINE Fiscal strategy
DEVELOP A membership strategy and implementation plan (including risk assessment) that supports the financial sustainability of Fedora
DOCUMENT metrics for assessing each of the governance areas
Define Mission and vision statement
DEVELOP A process for regular planning and review of Fedora strategy and the well-functioning of the Leadership Group.
- Do "Start Here" items in "NOW: Governance" tab in FCREPO Strategy Template (link below) by November (not sure of due date)
- FCREPO Strategy Template - see Governance tab
Governance Subgroup Members
The Governance Subgroup meets every two weeks on Fridays at 3pm Eastern Time (US).
The Governance Subgroup of the Fedora Vision & Strategy Task Force will report back to the Task Force via the Fedora Leaders Group meetings.
- Notes of meetings will appear below
Agendas and Notes
- 2018-09-21 Governance and Business Model Subgroup Meeting
- 2018-10-05 Governance and Business Model Subgroup Meeting
- 2018-10-19 Governance and Business Model Subgroup Meeting
- 2018-11-30 Governance and Business Model Subgroup Meeting
- 2020-02-07 Governance and Business Model Subgroup Meeting