- Rob Cartalano
- Jonathan Markow
- Andi Ogier
- Julia Trimmer
Brainstorm our approach to recruitment
|Jonathan and others|
- It would be helpful to have the URL associated with each prospect's VIVO. Is that available anywhere? In the registry?
- Might be possible to search the site for contact information
- Mike sez: Only about a third of the URLs have been self-entered in the registry. They are hot-linked from the name of the institution
- We need more Decision Maker and Advocate contacts for the prospect list! How can we get them?
- Email the "Anyone" contact (someone we know at the institution) and ask them for the other contact info (All)
- Ask Dave Eichmann if he can provide the CTSA Search institutional contacts (Jonathan)
- These institutions either have VIVOs or their data is based on the VIVO ontology, so they should be contributing to the VIVO project. Right??!?
- We will begin contacting the few people we do know who are associated with our prospect institutions. A few of us have already "signed up" as a volunteer for various institutions. Mike has given the go-ahead for us to begin contacting those people (All)
- We will meet again the week of 4/25 (TBD). Thereafter, we will meet biweekly as the campaign kicks off.