- Updates, issues, questions from implementation sites
Who is planning to do what with ORCIDs? (http://orcid.org)
Also, VIVOONT-305 WorldCat identities, Library of Congress Control Numbers, VIAF, ISNI – how many different identity systems should VIVO support, and should we develop some crosswalk functionality?
Brief report from the euroCRIS meeting in Madrid
Brian Lowe attended a meeting of the leading research information system organization in Madrid – a VIVO partner – and can provide a brief update.
Issues to discuss
- VIVOONT-190 Identify a vocabulary for Thesis degree – do we need this?
- VIVOONT-306 International degrees in VIVO
- VIVOONT-219 An internally-facing property to identify the source of deviations from data in systems of record
- VIVOONT-312 Evaluate the Open Provenance model
As the VIVO DuraSpace incubator project ramps up, a new Jira space has been set up at http://jira.duraspace.org/, with the first issue to migrate VIVO 1.6 ontology issues from the current Jira space to the new one.
Please make yourself an account on the DuraSpace Confluence wiki site – accounts are shared between Confluence and Jira – so that you will be able to add, comment on, and vote on issues, either ahead of or following future meetings.
WebEx Call-in Information
To join the online meeting:
1. Go to https://cornelluniversity.webex.com/cornelluniversity/j.php?ED=162545212&UID=0&RT=MiMxMQ%3D%3D
2. If requested, enter your name and email address
3. Click "Join
To view in other time zones or languages, please click the link: https://cornelluniversity.webex.com/cornelluniversity/j.php?ED=162545212&UID=0&ORT=MiMxMQ%3D%3D
To join the audio conference only:
To receive a call back, provide your phone number when you join the meeting, or call one of the numbers below and enter the access code 644 936 371
*toll-free number (US/Canada): 1-855-244-8681
*toll number (US/Canada): 1-650-479-3207
*toll-free dialing restrictions: http://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf