Thursday, April 1, 2020, 10 AM US Eastern Time
To join the online meeting:
- Go to: https://lyrasis.zoom.us/my/vivo1
One tap mobile:
US: +16699006833,,9358074182# or +19292056099,,9358074182#
US: +1 669 900 6833 or +1 929 205 6099 or 877 853 5257
Meeting ID: 935 807 4182
International numbers available: https://zoom.us/u/aeANHanzED
Ontology Interest Group Google Folder https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/1RGBh4fDZdzpJdwyiUMO8OPWwkcmVYrI0
Google Doc for meeting notes: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1AUccf5tN3i84VowEcdj1jf_6Q6Tq3sFFl_pWZqdbI98/edit?usp=sharing
- On-line VIVO conference. See VIVO Conference 2020 Task Force
- Pidapalooza report
- Mathias Brochhausen
- EuroCRIS Technical Committee
- AEON (Academic Events Ontology)
- next steps?
- Language Ontology
- draft domain definition https://github.com/vivo-community/language-ontology/wiki/Domain-Definition. Ready to post on vivo-community for comments?
- Comments on ontology
- A draft ORG ontology
- ORG is relatively straightforward given previous work on OpenVIVO, Early Thoughts document, and ROR/GRID data. Would need to work out subsumption, dispositions (most orgs have dispositions/capabilities rather than functions or types), and addresses/locations.
- What artifacts besides the ontologies themselves are needed? Training aids? Conversion aids? RMLMapper maps? SHACL constraints?