This page is designed for new members of VIVO Leadership and new officers.
We will arrange an orientation with new members of VIVO leadership to provide more information, talk about opportunities/challenges, and provide introductions, but here are some resources to help orient you.
VIVO Leadership Group - Roles and Responsibilities and current roster
LYRASIS is the Organizational Home for VIVO. LYRASIS staff involved with VIVO include: Laurie Gemmill Arp (governance, sustainability, management), David Wilcox (membership), Michele Mennielli (global outreach), and Tech Lead - vacant. You can see bios at: https://www.lyrasis.org/about/Pages/DCSP.aspx
Actions: There are several actions new leadership members should take including:
- Get an account on the vivo wiki. You can request an account via: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Join VIVO slack. You can request an invite via: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScttChSjUZU9PnWbEpb9Ki5bN-VPx1OkVc2kPMACn8DtS-C7Q/viewform
- Consider which task forces or interest groups align with your interests and join
- See interest groups at: https://wiki.lyrasis.org/display/VIVO/Interest+Group
- See task forces at: https://wiki.lyrasis.org/display/VIVO/Task+Forces
- Review the Leadership Group folder on Google Drive. It has documents that are accessible only to leadership group members: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1z91506bPRExiXs6hQH-0TnwfOJMq6Edm