back up to How to plan data ingest for VIVO
previous topic: Challenges for data ingest
- The need to be able to back out any ingest process and revert to the last saved state
- The VIVO Cornell team runs daily processes to check the number of People represented in VIVO. Also the numbers of Organizations, Journals, Grants, etc.
- Any substantial change must have an explanation, either because ingest processes were run, or mass changes using URI tool, etc.
- It would be good to add tests that checked services that depend on VIVO for data, to be sure that they are getting current data.
- It would be good to add automated tests against certain well-known individuals or organizations, to be sure that their representation in VIVO remains within some parameters (number of grants, classes, etc).
next topic: How to manage data cleanup in VIVO