Time: 10:00 am, Eastern Time (New York, GMT-04:00)
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 996 861 901
Dial by your location
+1 647 558 0588 Canada
Find your local number: https://uqam.zoom.us/u/adWzpv95R6
- Alexander (Sacha) Jerabek
- Rachid Belkouch
- Michel Héon
- Andrew Woods
- Christian Hauschke
- Joachim Dornbusch
- Matthias Lühr
- Nicolas Dickner
- Maxence Gévaudan
Clarifying goals for the upcoming sprint
- Team roles
- Progress on sprint prerequisites
- Sprint logistics / scheduling
Note: If you have not seen the i18n-editor demo, please watch: http://bit.ly/vivo-2019-11-i18n
Progress on sprint prerequisites
Goal: Evaluate, compare, and eventually merge UQAM updates into VIVO core projects
- UQAM updates: https://github.com/UQAM-VIVO
- These projects were not "forked" from their VIVO core counterparts... therefore
- Forks of VIVO core projects: https://github.com/UQAM-VIVO-2
- Then UQAM updates were pulled into these core forks
- Example pull-requests have been submitted to the VIVO core projects
- VIVO - https://github.com/vivo-project/VIVO/pull/150/files?diff=unified&w=1 (ignoring whitespace updates)
- Vitro - https://github.com/vivo-project/Vitro/pull/140/files?diff=unified&w=1 (ignoring whitespace updates)
- Tests do not compile (`mvn clean install -Dmaven.test.skip=true -s <your.settings.xml>`)
- VIVO-languages - https://github.com/vivo-project/VIVO-languages/pull/27/files (all new files)
- Vitro-languages - https://github.com/vivo-project/Vitro-languages/pull/9/files (all new files)
- vivo-solr - empty??
Git recipes for accomplishing the above
Feel free to ignore if you are not interested how the sausage was made.
- Michel about the UQAM motivation: Ability to manage french and english editing for UQAM. Changed 70-80 classes and a lot of FTL files. Finishing the french semantics in the sprint. English structure of pages looks strange sometimes. They were not able to test all pages in French right now. Goal: Full french VIVO with multiple editing etc.
- All agreed on the goals. Additional goal for some participants: becoming familiar with VIVO.
- Three layers of test
- technical (selenium etc.)
- data (SPARQL queries)
- GUI (manual checks to see if the translations etc make sense in all three languages).
- All: Adding names to roles in the sprint page.