Are you a new developer looking for how to get started with DSpace? Take a look at our New Developers Hub
Guidelines for developing with DSpace, including Git hints, IDE setup, other useful tools, etc.
- Development with Git
- IDE Integration - DSpace and IDEA
- IDE Integration - DSpace and NetBeans
- IDE Integration - DSpace, Eclipse and Tomcat
- Curation Task Cookbook
- DSpace 8 Angular : library-based architecture proposal
- Incentivizing Code Reviews and PR Testing
- Development Proposals — suggestions for changes, potential solutions to issues, etc.
- Organizational Proposals — Place for proposals around improving how we as a community or as a development team are organized.
- Special Topics — topics requiring in-depth discussion and analysis from all interested parties
- Resolved Proposals — Proposals that have either been resolved or identified as part of another project/proposal.
- Retired Proposals — Proposals that have either been retired or decided to not move forward on. These may contain details that still may be of interest in future proposals
- Discussions Archive — The Discussions Archive contains various developer musings, ideas, historical tidbits.
- Implementation of the COAR Notify protocol in DSpace 8
Are you tired of waiting around for your code changes to be reviewed or tested? Try "Pull Request Trading" with another developer!