Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

You are viewing an old version of this page. View the current version.

Compare with Current View Page History

« Previous Version 3 Current »

Attending:

Apologies

The (star) represents who will be taking notes for a given meeting. 

Discussion items

Item

Who

Notes

Chair and Vice Chair for the Group and next steps

  • Jenn to put out a call for participation on the Community list
  • Talking to Fedora about their Marketing group
Heather

DSpace 7 Documentation Task Force

  • Organized sprints run by DCAT
  • Planning Sprint in early October, date TBD
  • Would like Marketing Interest Group representative(s) to coordinate work with this group and to recommend videos and overview materials
Heather

Deliverables and timeline for DSpace 7

Marketing goals: DSpace 7 Marketing Goals

  • what do we need to have ready for encouraging adoption of DSpace 7? What materials do we create, who has time, what do we need to be prepared for the push to move to DSpace 7?
  • Who can take action on these goals in the next three months?


Heather

Other business, news to share 

All


Action items

Item

Who











  • No labels