This documentation relates to an old version of VIVO, version 1.11.x.
Looking for another version? See all documentation.
- Minimum Configuration
- About Page and Support Link
- Create, Assign, and Use an Institutional Internal Class
- Adding User Accounts
- Adding Site Information
- Simple Theming
- Configuring Google Analytics
- Adding the Data Distribution API
- Configuring External Vocabularies
Once you have an initial VIVO running, loaded sample data, and explored the interface, you should be ready to make some choices about your production VIVO.
In this section, we will see the choices that need to be made before launching a production VIVO site. Choices will lead to restarting VIVO to confirm things are working as expected, and clearing out data that was created during testing.