3 PM US Eastern Time
Please see calendar invite for the Zoom link.
- Shared folder: https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/1bruWU6ogsDf77S0M8H6rCpHQK5Fd0THw
- Prospect tracking is here: http://bit.ly/2KmUIxF
- Current members are here: http://vivoweb.org/community/membership
- Current Sites are here: https://duraspace.org/registry/?gv_search=&filter_10=VIVO
- Active VIVO Sites: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1r39-DnShVEVA8Rlsl0CFcB6jYDhs-27hyVrlzovCXAo
- Conference follow-up
- Which presenters and attendees should we follow-up with?
- What is our strategy for engagement over the next few months?
- Membership renewal updates
- Current status and follow-up actions
- Membership outreach webinar
- Follow-up emails?
- Outreach and marketing
- Can we produce a simple introductory video for VIVO to share with potential adopters in lieu of a live demo?
- Recommended changes to VIVO Leadership elections
- What changes would this group recommend?
- Other membership and community engagement activities
- Organizing user group meetings
- Webinar series?
- What other activities make sense in the context of the pandemic?
- Prospect tracking review
Membership Renewal Updates
- Brown reducing from Gold to Silver
- Clarivate consolidating RSP and corporate sponsorship. Will result in a net reduction in revenue
- For presenters
- Reach out, find out if they would like to be more engaged
- TIB is the primary VIVO hub for Germany
- Lots of promotion for VIVO, not sure about membership
- Danish institutions running a national project with VIVO
- Reach out to learn more and pitch membership at the national level
- Need to have a standing agenda item at this meeting to review new sites as they are added to the registry
- Michele Mennielli Will talk to LYRASIS colleagues about allowing VIVO members to pay invoices in non USD currency.
- All: Next meeting review election practices and make recommendations for changes for next year
- Michele Mennielli David Wilcox develop strategy for following-up with conference attendees and presenters
- David Wilcox add list of conference presenter institutions to prospect spreadsheet
- David Wilcox Cross-reference VIVO sites with presenter institutions
- David Wilcox Update list of VIVO sites and add a standing agenda item to review new sites