Tuesday, March 3 at 11:00 EST
SG and LG members:
Paul Albert, Ann Beynon, Robert Cartolano, Mike Conlon, Anna Guillaumet, Doug Hahn, Christian Hauschke, Dong Joon (DJ) Lee, Steven McCauley, Virginia (Ginny) Pannabecker, hannah sommers, Julia Trimmer,Alex Viggio, Michele Mennielli
Laurie Gemmill Arp , Robert Miller
= note taker
Note new Zoom account information.
- Go to: https://duke.zoom.us/j/341219983
- One tap mobile:
- US: +16468769923,,341219983# or +16699006833,,341219983#
- Or Telephone
- US: +1 646 876 9923 or +1 669 900 6833 or +1 408 638 0968
- Meeting ID: 341 219 983
- International numbers available: https://zoom.us/u/aeANHanzED
Please read Operational Tasks for the VIVO Project before the meeting.
- New Leadership Group Officers (Julia, 5 minutes)
- Seeking a nominee for EuroCRIS Technical Committee (Anna, 5 minutes)
- Discussion of tasks and resources (Julia and everyone, 40 minutes)
- Results of request for resources
- Categorizing tasks for operational levels (the Operational Tasks for the VIVO Project document)
- Meeting goals with adequate resources
- Coming soon: Statement on VIVO's Development Priorities for 2020 (Steve, 5 minutes)
- Scheduling a separate LG meeting for interested members
- Will schedule via Doodle poll
- Coming soon: Proposal for VIVO Leadership Group Seats for Community Leaders (Tom, 5 minutes)
- Discussion to follow at the March 31 meeting
1 - New Leadership Group Officers (Julia, 5 minutes)
Formal welcome for new officers.
We need to Update the Wiki with the Officer Duties from the existing Google Doc. For public view, etc.
2 - Seeking a nominee for EuroCRIS Technical Committee (Anna, 5 minutes) (Call for proposals information here)
Anna shared presentation about CERIF refactoring project: an introduction.
looking for people to help
3 - Discussion of tasks and resources (Julia and everyone, 40 minutes)
Review responses “Results of Survey about Resources”
Begin discussion based around the Operational Tasks for the VIVO Project
Julia delivers an intro and intent into the document. Everyone needs to review the document, thoughts, etc.
The Leadership group is polled on the best “Next steps” in reviewing the document, getting feedback, break the document into tasks?
Everyone was polled on various thoughts in regards on how to continue to use / evolve the document / tasks.
In general the ideas expressed were.
• Operational tasks will be reviewed by officers, then volunteers.
• Reconcile this with existing officer duties.
• Build a spreadsheet with the task and allow for input / claiming of tasks
• Refined list / spreadsheet is brought to Leadership Group for review.
a. Results of request for resources (PDF here)
b. Categorizing tasks for operational levels (the Operational Tasks for the VIVO Project document)
c. Meeting goals with adequate resources
4 - Coming soon: Statement on VIVO's Development Priorities for 2020 (Steve, 5 minutes)
a. Scheduling a separate LG meeting for interested members
b. Will schedule via Doodle poll
Steve gave an introduction to the Statement on VIVO’s Development Priorities for 2020
This is a statement of some of the Development Priorities for 2020 that was developed by Steve and Andrew. They welcome comments, input on the document. Would like feedback in the next few weeks, end of March.
5 - Coming soon: Proposal for VIVO Leadership Group Seats for Community Leaders (Tom, 5 minutes)
Report from Governance Sub Group. They are still working on it. How can we bring in more community members for helping with it?
6 - Discussion to follow at the March 31 meeting