- Dong Joon (DJ) Lee
- Muhammad Javed
- Juliane Schneider
- Marijane White
- Brian Lowe
- Mike Conlon
- Damaris Murry
- A description of the scope of VIVO and its ontologies in content & quality. In order to ensure that the scope is well-defined, it might help to collect local ontology extensions from individual implementations and see if there is a common need that VIVO doesn't address. Completed. See https://goo.gl/vRkQl4
- Develop a process for reporting ontology needs. Currently there are several places this might be done. We should have a place that is sufficient for the work and can be shared broadly. In progress. See https://goo.gl/jnvjCT
- Make two ontology changes (one relatively easy, and one that would require a change in the software) and then deliver a technical plan and a communication plan to support these changes. To do.
- Plans for meeting at the conference
- Update on action items. See below.
- Creating a base ontology file. See https://goo.gl/Wztgon
- Dave Eichmann's data on ontology usage across sites. See vivo_ csv files in the task force Google Drive folder here: https://goo.gl/TLjNdj
Notes will be available here: https://github.com/openrif/vivo-isf-ontology/wiki
Create a viable VIVO-ISF master containing VIVO ontologies (in progress)
See summary of ontology sources here: https://goo.gl/Wztgon
Create a group of committers and reviewers (in progress)
Triage and move issues from community repository to the master repository. Done
Issues moved from community to vivo-isf-ontology. Tagged VIVO as appropriate.
Additional issues opened in community
Issues from VIVO JIRA added to community of vivo-isf-ontology as appropriate
VIVO JIRA ontology issues opened to stay in synch (2 pending close were not added)
- 18 issues in community, 37 vivo issues in vivo-isf, 45 ontology issues in VIVO JIRA
Javed to present his ontology for tracking ontology changes at a future meeting
Explore track changes in Web protege
Explore Robot tool (actively supported) for VIVO extraction -- clone their repo and run their tests (in progress)
Define roles and responsibilities of participants -- analyst, editor, committer, tester.
Create workflows and documentation (“instruction manuals”) for each of those roles