- Dong Joon (DJ) Lee
- Muhammad Javed
- Juliane Schneider
- Marijane White
- Brian Lowe
- Mike Conlon
- Damaris Murry
- Anna Kasprzik
- A description of the scope of VIVO and its ontologies in content & quality. In order to ensure that the scope is well-defined, it might help to collect local ontology extensions from individual implementations and see if there is a common need that VIVO doesn't address.
- Develop a process for reporting ontology needs. Currently there are several places this might be done. We should have a place that is sufficient for the work and can be shared broadly.
- Make two ontology changes (one relatively easy, and one that would require a change in the software) and then deliver a technical plan and a communication plan to support these changes.
- Recap and updates
- Update on state of VIVO-ISF, VIVO ontology elements
- Process for making changes – see Ontology Change Process (draft) https://goo.gl/3ZMSwC
- Plans for meeting at the conference
Create a viable VIVO-ISF master containing VIVO ontologies (in progress)
Create a group of committers and reviewers (in progress)
Triage and move issues from community repository to the master repository
Javed to present his ontology for tracking ontology changes at a future meeting
Explore track changes in Web protege
Explore Robot tool (actively supported) for VIVO extraction -- clone their repo and run their tests