"new people" – considering, evaluating, might have downloaded. Target market – attendees to the Intro to VIVO workshop.
"no command line"
Somewhere around 15 students, 5 instructors.
- Simple? Goals?
- Mixed – presentation, group exercises, "homework"
- 40 minutes of presentation, 20 minutes of discussion, particular cases.
- Intro to VIVO workshop – 1/2 day is rushed, 3.5 hours. 45 minute exercise. Content gets crammed/cut.
- Brainstoriming topics. Not in any oder.
- Examples of VIVOs
- Open Source Community
- Representing Scholarship
- Using data
- Bring your problems. Have breakouts, and feedback.
- Use Cases
- Data acquisition – where does data come from?
- Planning a VIVO project
- VIVO trajectory – where is VIVO going?
- VIVO partners – who, why, how
- VIVO history
- VIVO resources – using the wiki, email lists, conference
- Duraspace Summit, April 5, Albuquerque. University of New Mexico. Camp Thursday and Friday? April 6, 7.
- Registration by Mid February (Feb 22?)
- Open registration, December 5? Give people time to open the case.
- Mike Conlon get the Fedora itinerary