- VIVO version 1.5.1 was released on October 15th! (no data migration involved in going from 1.5 to 1.5.1)
- Updates, issues, questions from implementation sites
- CTSAconnect ontology activity update
- CASRAI conference report
Issues to discuss
- Ying Ding from Indianna University would like to point out Fast (faceted catalog for LCSH) from OCLC: http://experimental.worldcat.org/fast/ and wonders if it has application in modeling expertise of people
- On the Oct 4th dev call there was discussion of an application customization to link directly to full text of a publication and Nicholas Rejack (UFL) mentioned he thinks an ontology extension (subclass of URLLink) would be a good way to support this.
- VIVOONT-459 Additional Academic Degrees needed for Duke VIVO
- VIVOONT-456 Display labels for classes and properties have odd capitalization (we'll move this to the NIHVIVO project)
- VIVOONT-451 adding ReferenceWork or EncyclopediaEntry
- VIVOONT-453 make Hospital a subclass of Clinical Organization
- VIVOONT-452 adding more specific types of grants – can we get any guidance from CASRAI, other ontologies, research.gov, grants.gov, or NIH RePORTER?
- VIVOONT-458 From Memorial University of Newfoundland. Representing university and community partnerships, and research opportunities.
WebEx Call-in Information
To join the online meeting:
1. Go to https://cornelluniversity.webex.com/cornelluniversity/j.php?ED=162545212&UID=0&RT=MiMxMQ%3D%3D
2. If requested, enter your name and email address
3. Click "Join
To view in other time zones or languages, please click the link: https://cornelluniversity.webex.com/cornelluniversity/j.php?ED=162545212&UID=0&ORT=MiMxMQ%3D%3D
To join the audio conference only:
To receive a call back, provide your phone number when you join the meeting, or call one of the numbers below and enter the access code 644 936 371
*toll-free number (US/Canada): 1-855-244-8681
*toll number (US/Canada): 1-650-479-3207
*toll-free dialing restrictions: http://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf