Due to scheduling problems with Cornell's GoToMeeting, we have moved the call to Skype for today only. Email your Skype contact info to Stella or Jon if you'd like to be added to the call.
- VIVO maintenance release 1.5.1 forthcoming. No changes to the ontology except for format of the geopolitical tbox in the public (not runtime) suite.
- 1.5 ontology changes summarized here
- Conference closing session, clicker questions, what should VIVO do? 2nd place: refine existing and add new information representation.
- Ontology version 1.5 published to BioPortal (http://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/1699), still needs some refinements.
- vivoweb.org needs to be updated with the 1.5 ontology files
- New ontology document developed by Jon Corson-Rikert for appendix to the VIVO book as a reference showing the class hierarchy, with object and datatype properties defined at each level. Feedback welcome. Navigate to this from Ontology main wiki page by choosing Ontology Visual Diagrams then Version 1.4 Ontology Diagrams. (updates for version 1.5 coming soon)
- The VIVO ontology is involved in and will be influenced by the CTSAConnect project (Oregon Health and Science University, SUNY Stony Brook, Cornell University, University of Florida, Sharecenter). Regular updates going forward.
- Updates, issues, questions from implementation sites.
- VIVOONT-381 and vivo-dev-all message from Eliza. Does identifying InternalEntity instead of ExternalEntity allow for all the functionality desired?
- Can the http://vivoweb.org/ontology/provenance-support#PersonAsListed class be removed from the ontology? If so, shall we deprecate it for a release?
- VIVOONT-450 (Move "assignee for" object property to "publications" property group)
1. Please join my meeting: https://www1.gotomeeting.com/join/956365752
2. Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) - a headset is recommended. Or, call in using your telephone.
Dial +1 (646) 558-2103
Access Code: 956-365-752
Audio PIN: Shown after joining the meeting
Meeting ID: 956-365-752