11:00 am Eastern time
- Updates, issues, questions or feedback from sites
- David Baker, visiting from CASRAI (Consortia Advancing Standards in Research Administration Information) (casrai.org), will give a summary of the organization's mission and answer any questions. CASRAI has developed a data dictionary to support exchange and reuse of research information, and we will be evaluating and extending the VIVO ontology as a reference implementation in OWL of that data dictionary.
- vivo:educationalTrainingOf does not display on university pages (VIVOONT-438 )
- How does one represent academic/faculty tracks? (VIVOONT-436 )
- How to store privacy flags (UF)
- we didn't get to this topic on the March 7, 2012 call. Nicholas planned to implement in the meantime and we can discuss what he did.
- should we add a "languages spoken" data property to a person's profile? ( VIVOONT-250 )
1. Please join my meeting: https://www1.gotomeeting.com/join/956365752
2. Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) - a headset is recommended. Or, call in using your telephone.
Dial +1 (646) 558-2103
Access Code: 956-365-752
Audio PIN: Shown after joining the meeting
Meeting ID: 956-365-752