Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata


ACTION ITEMS:

  • Add action items generated in the meeting here 



Agenda


Discuss the possibility of an editorial group that can review and accept changes to the recommendations (so it's not Steven making changes, then Steven accepting the pull requests)

Discuss Issues: https://github.com/LD4/entity_metadata_management/issues

Discuss Updates to Recommendations: (Steven will provide a link by end of day 2022-07-29.)

Meeting Materials



Notes

Discuss the possibility of an editorial group that can review and accept changes to the recommendations (so it's not Steven making changes, then Steven accepting the pull requests)

Discuss Issues: https://github.com/LD4/entity_metadata_management/issues

Discuss Updates to Recommendations: (Steven will provide a link by end of day 2022-07-29.)



Attendees

  • Dave Eichmann
  • Christine Eslao
  • Nancy Fallgren
  • Steven Folsom
  • Kevin Ford
  • Greg Reeve
  • Vitus Tang
  • Simeon Warner 



  • No labels