From Last Meeting
- All - Gather links to existing change management approaches and documentation. Add links and descriptions in Existing Change Management Approaches working document.
- Review proposed activity streams document
- Review SPARQL update queries document
- Identify and review existing approaches
- Discuss pros and cons of various approaches
- Activity Streams - Example Change Documents for Authoritative Data (working document)
- Mock SPARQL Update Queries for Common Changes (working document)
- Existing Change Management Approaches (working document)
- Types of Changes (working document)
Notes were taken directly in the working documents. See meeting materials for links.
- Notification to a single institution when a requested entity that was missing becomes available. This will likely be outside the main change management stream.
- Value of diagraming to express changes as a means of conveying information around where data is being produced, where it goes, etc.
- Partial splits and partial merges.