- All - Gather links to existing change management approaches and documentation. Add links and descriptions in Existing Change Management Approaches working document.
- Nancy Fallgren - Add description of how MeSH conveys Deletes to downstream users.
- Jesse Lambertson - Look for an ontology oriented toward documenting changes (e.g. add, delete, etc.)
- Vitus Tang - Document current notifications received from 3rd party vendor when a previously requested entity that wasn't available becomes available from the authority provider.
- Access Issues
- Additional Agenda Items (for future meetings)
- Types of changes – Continue defining what information needs to be provided for each type?
- Types of Changes (working document)
- Existing Change Management Approaches
- Change Management NOTES from LODLAM 2020
Notes were taken directly in the Types of Changes and other working documents.
- Notification to a single institution when a requested entity that was missing becomes available. This will likely be outside the main change management stream.
- Value of diagraming to express changes as a means of conveying information around where data is being produced, where it goes, etc.
- Partial splits and partial merges.