The XML Form API module generates Drupal forms from an XML definition. It also allows for the creation and editing of XML documents via Drupal forms. The core of the library this module provides functions for processing XML files through forms.
In essence this module models.
- The form to be processed.
- The form properties needed to manipulate XML
- The XML document to be manipulated
- The actions required to generate repeating form elements (tabs,tags) from the XML document
- The schema needed to determine the insert locations of elements and the validation requirements. (included via the Islandora XML Schema API)
- Islandora XML Schema API
- Objective Forms
- PHP Lib