Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Developers Meeting on Weds, May 6, 2015

Today's Meeting Times

  • JIRA Backlog Hour: 16:00 UTC in #dspace IRC, i.e. one hour AFTER the meeting. During that hour, we will be working together to tackle our JIRA Backlog of "Received" tickets.
    • NOTE: Tim will be unavailable for JIRA Backlog Hour this week, but will be around for the meeting
  • DSpace Developers Meeting: 15:00 UTC in #duraspace IRC

Agenda

Discussion Topics

  1. OR15 Developer Meeting page is now posted. The meeting will occur on Monday, June 8 (workshop day) at 1:30pm-5:00pm in the Conference Hotel
    1. Please add your name to the signup sheet on that page if you plan to attend.
    2. Also, feel free to add agenda topics / ideas for the meeting.
  2. DSpace 5.2 Release Status Check
    1. Outstanding 5.2 PRs list from GitHub:
      1. https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/pulls?q=is%3Aopen+is%3Apr+milestone%3A5.2
    2. DS-2486 - Getting issue details... STATUS (and related tickets)
  3. Brief Strategic Planning / Roadmap notes.  Comments welcome on any of the in progress work, etc.
    1. DSpace 2015-18 Strategic Plan - Technology is starting to shape up a bit & will be reviewed by the Steering Group this week
    2. Use Case Analysis is nearly complete
  4. Other topics?
    1. Versioning issues in DSpace: DS-1348 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Meeting Notes

Meeting Transcript

Action Items

(Action items go here, if any)