Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Developers Meeting on Weds, July 9, 2014

 

Today's Meeting Times

  • JIRA Backlog Hour: 19:00 UTC in #dspace IRC
  • DSpace Developers Meeting: 20:00 UTC in #duraspace IRC

Agenda

Regular Items

  • "JIRA Backlog Hour" : Takes place the hour prior to the meeting, in #dspace IRC. During that hour, we will be working together to tackle our JIRA Backlog of "Received" tickets.

Discussion Topics

  1. DSpace 4.2 - Reminder, get fixes in by THIS Fri, July 11!
    1. What to help?  Here's some tickets that need fixing: https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/DS/fixforversion/11840
  2. DSpace 5.0
    1. Open Discussion: What are you working on or want to collaborate on?
  3. Other topics?

Individual Status Updates

If you have status items to report, please enter them below at least 1 hour before the meeting starts.

Meeting Notes

Meeting Transcript

Action Items

(Action items go here, if any)

  • No labels