Developers Meeting on Weds, July 9, 2014


  • JIRA Backlog Hour: 19:00 UTC in #dspace IRC
  • DSpace Developers Meeting: 20:00 UTC in #duraspace IRC


Regular Items

Discussion Topics

  1. DSpace 4.2 - Reminder, get fixes in by THIS Fri, July 11!
    1. What to help?  Here's some tickets that need fixing:
  2. DSpace 5.0
    1. Open Discussion: What are you working on or want to collaborate on?
  3. Other topics?

Individual Status Updates

If you have status items to report, please enter them below at least 1 hour before the meeting starts.

Meeting Notes

Meeting Transcript

Action Items

(Action items go here, if any)