Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Developers Meeting on Weds, January 9, 2013

Agenda

Regular Items

Discussion Topics

  1. Any 3.0 or 3.1 updates we need to touch on?
  2. Other topics?

Additional Ongoing Topics

  1. Brainstorming Features/Changes for future. Can we work towards development teams around any of these projects?

Individual Status Updates

If you have status items to report, please enter them below at least 1 hour before the meeting starts.

Meeting Notes

Meeting Transcript

Action Items

(Action items go here, if any)

  • No labels