Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

You are viewing an old version of this page. View the current version.

Compare with Current View Page History

« Previous Version 4 Current »

Developers Meeting on Weds, November 23, 2016

 

Today's Meeting Times

  • DSpace Developers Meeting / Backlog Hour: 20:00 UTC in #duraspace IRC

Agenda

Discussion Topics

  1. Open Repository 2017 proposal deadline: Nov 30 http://or2017.net/2016/09/21/or-2017-call-for-proposals-submissions-due-november-30-2016/
  2. DSpace 6.0 updates / recent issues  (Please add any you want discussed)
    1. DS-3367 - Getting issue details... STATUS
    2. DS-3381 - Getting issue details... STATUS
    3. DS-3370 - Getting issue details... STATUS
    4. DS-3389 - Getting issue details... STATUS
    5. Any other news / updates to share?
  3. DSpace 7.0 updates
    1. DSpace 7 UI Working Group - Watch this page for initial ongoing updates on meetings, etc.
  4. Reviewing JIRA Tickets or PRs
    1. Please feel free to bring any that need eyes / immediate discussion
    2. JIRA Backlog of "Received" ticket
    3. All open PRs

Meeting Notes

Meeting Transcript

Action Items

(Action items go here, if any)

 

  • No labels