Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Developers Meeting on Weds, June 24, 2015

Today's Meeting Times

Agenda

Discussion Topics

  1. DSpace 5.3 Bug Fixes.  Some listed below...
    1. DS-2602 - Getting issue details... STATUS
    2. DS-2593 - Getting issue details... STATUS
    3. DS-2603 - Getting issue details... STATUS
    4. DS-2614 - Getting issue details... STATUS
  2. DSpace 6.0 Plans
    1. @mire will be presenting to us on "Service API + Hibernate" work in early July (date/time TBD, but I'm hoping to also record the session). They are proposing to add to 6.0, but needs discussion.
    2. Volunteers for some refactoring tasks?
      DS-2188 - Getting issue details... STATUS
      DS-2187 - Getting issue details... STATUS
    3. Release Team members still needed!
  3. RoadMap work
    1. Design - Single UI Project has some rough timelines on likely plans.
    2. Need to begin narrowing down UI platforms to prototype, and start to form teams, etc. Hoping to start to ramp this up by mid-to-late July.
  4. Other topics?

Meeting Notes

Meeting Transcript

Action Items

(Action items go here, if any)