- making progress on the ark?info inflection definition
how to make (faster) progress on defining what should come back from an ark?info inflection request
adopt-a-thing (use case)
- Attendees: John Kunze Roxana Maurer, Mark Phillips, Karen Hansen, Tom Creighton, Curtis Mirci
- Grant funded for IDs for physical specimens: archaeological, geo samples, etc.
- N2T resolver enhancement:
- CORS support
- Prefix extension mechanism “-dev” added to
- NaaN registry updates reflected automatically in a graphical fashion
- New website by National Library Luxembourg: https://info.persist.lu/en/
- A method for encoding IDs: https://github.com/tcreighton/brevis
- Info? inflection data: what should be returned?
- Figuring out exactly what should be in the core spec vs extension is not easy.
- New a couple of pages to clarify the intent.
- need use case approach.
- various assignments made
- right now just trying to understand what metadata is of most value in a domain