final sign-off (before translation work can begin) on new (English) shoulders documentation
Proposed: replace link to parallel gdoc version of FAQ with invitation to post comments to arks-forum. Why?
- general public has only rarely used it
- expensive parallel maintenance
- similar functionality (to help maintainers of the French and Spanish versions) is offered by the wiki feature: History → Compare versions
Proposed wiki side bar edits:
- move WG links up one level from below "working groups" umbrella (easier access to heavily used content)
- move survey links (unused for some time) below top-level (where? Communications?)
Rebranding (ARKs Alliance – arks.org), unfinished business:
- sidebar: move the older AITO focused "Resources and Value Statement" to archive
- who is willing to work on logo ideas?