Today's This DevMtg has been cancelled. This meeting will resume on Weds, Jan 9 at 15UTC. Have a happy holiday break!
(Ongoing Topic) DSpace 6.x Status Updates for this week
- 6.4 will surely happen at some point, but no definitive plan or schedule at this time. Please continue to help move forward / merge PRs into the dspace-6.x branch, and we can continue to monitor when a 6.4 release makes sense.
- OR2019 Presentation Planning (proposals due on Jan 9)
- See 2018-12-19 DSpace 7 Working Group Meeting agenda for a list of the proposed DSpace workshops/presentations (concentrating on DSpace 7)
- Upgrading Solr Server for DSpace (Any status updates?)
- DSpace Docker and Cloud Deployment Goals (old) (Terrence W Brady )
- Brainstorms / ideas (Any quick updates to report?)
- (On Hold, pending Steering/Leadership approval) Follow-up on "DSpace Top GitHub Contributors" site (Tim Donohue ): https://tdonohue.github.io/top-contributors/
- Bulk Operations Support Enhancements (from Mark H. Wood)
- Curation System Needs (from Mark H. Wood )
- PR 2180 improves reporting. Ready for review.
- Tickets, Pull Requests or Email threads/discussions requiring more attention? (Please feel free to add any you wish to discuss under this topic)