Need permission to create new pages and edit pages in this space? Contact Michelle Futornick .
Click name of Work Area for more, including description of the Work Area from the LD4P2 grant proposal.
|Advanced Tables - Table Plus|
See Roster for complete list of everyone.
|stuff that we want to do||more stuff we want to do||our ILS||contact person|
Communication and Organization
- ld4pcohort (subgrantees, administrative topics)
- PCCTG1 listserv (for PCC catalogers working in Sinopia; send email to PCCTG1-request@LISTSERV.LOC.GOV and include the words “Subscribe PCCTG1” in the subject line)
- ld4p2-rare-materials (Rare Materials Affinity Group)
- ld4p2-sinopia-profile-wg (Profiles Working Group)
- ld4-discovery (Discovery Affinity Group; visit link to request membership)
- ld4-wikidata (Wikidata Affinity Group; visit link to request membership)
- ld4p2-non-latin-materials (Non-Latin Script Materials Affinity Group; visit link to request membership)
- ld4p2 (partners)
- How to start a group
Sinopia User Group
- Profiles Affinity Group
- Discovery Affinity Group
- Ethics in Linked Data Affinity Group
- Non-Latin Script Materials Affinity Group
- Rare Materials Affinity Group
- Serials Affinity Group
- LD4-Wikidata Affinity Group
Communication channel notifications
With support from the Andrew W. Mellon Foundation, the Linked Data for Production Phase 2 (LD4P2) partners (Cornell University, Harvard University, Stanford University, and the University of Iowa's School of Library and Information Science), in collaboration with the Library of Congress and the Program for Cooperative Cataloging (PCC), are building a pathway for the cataloging community to begin shifting to linked data to describe library resources. LD4P2 builds on the foundational work of Linked Data for Production (LD4P) Phase 1 and Linked Data for Libraries Labs (LD4L Labs). More on LD4P2 Project Background and Goals.