- Extraction from VIVO-ISF. Linda Shapiro, University of Washington. Ontopilot. Do it ourselves. Follow up with robot.
- Triple store update process for ontology changes. Brian Lowe, documentation
- Language skills – use case, modeling, software. See draft proposal here: http://bit.ly/2wIvd0S
- Identifiers – ORCiD, other – use cases, modeling, software. See draft proposal here: http://bit.ly/2wEyy17
- The Arts
Duke entities (art focused) here https://github.com/OIT-ADS-Web/duke_vivo_ontologies Summary here http://bit.ly/2LjWGeJ
Carnegie Hall data model (music focused) on this github page: https://github.com/CarnegieHall/linked-data. Also, more specifically take a look at this: https://github.com/CarnegieHall/linked-data/blob/master/data-structure.md Diagram on the data model is availbale there and many usefl links
All the clasess being used: https://github.com/CarnegieHall/linked-data/blob/master/ch-lod-classes.md
All the properties in use: https://github.com/CarnegieHall/linked-data/blob/master/ch-lod-properties.md
A German information system for performing arts (the types of the works have only German labels) - https://www.performing-arts.eu/Search/Results?sort=relevance&join=AND&lookfor0%5B%5D=&type0%5B%5D=AllFields&lookfor0%5B%5D=&type0%5B%5D=AllFields&lookfor0%5B%5D=&type0%5B%5D=AllFields&bool0%5B%5D=AND&filter%5B%5D=~format%3A%22Filmplakat%22&daterange%5B%5D=dateSpan&dateSpanfrom=&dateSpanto=
- ... additional items here ...