This documentation covers the latest release of VIVO, version 1.11.x.
If you are able to help contribute to this documentation, please contact
sysadmin at duraspace dot org
Looking for another version? See all documentation.
- Creating and Managing User Accounts
- Backup and Restore
- Inferences and Indexing
- The Site Administration Page
- The VIVO log file
- Activating the ORCID integration
- Performance Tuning
- Virtual Machine Templates
- Moving your VIVO Instance
- Regaining access to the root account
- Altmetrics Support
- High Availability
- Replicating Ontology Changes Across Instances
- Fuseki as alternate triple store
VIVO system administration requires experience in operating systems, Java application administration, Tomcat, MySQL (or triple store or database being used as persistent storage), backup process and Internet security. In addition, familiarity with VIVO data representation (ontology, triples, and RDF formats) is recommended.