This documentation relates to an old version of VIVO, version 1.10.x. Looking for another version? See all documentation.
- Teaching is represented as a time limited role associating a person with a course.
- The course may have optional concepts indicating subject area(s). See Concept Model for details.
- The role typically has a DateTimeInterval. See DateTimeValue and DateTimeInterval Models for details.
- The Role may have a label such as "Instructor" or "Team Lead" or other to further indicate the nature of the instructor's role.
- The instructor is a person. See Person Model for details.
- Any number of instructors may each have a role in a course. Each has their own role.