Release 1.8.1 will be a maintenance release focused on performance issues. No changes to the ontologies will be included.
- Profile rendering is significantly faster than both version 1.8 and previous versions.
- All visualizations have been reviewed and each has significant performance improvements
- DOI will now display as links
- vcard irregularities have been addressed
- Features in the System Admin interface that do not work will be removed
- The US States RDF now includes seven US territories including the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico
- Bugs related to Mark Logic usage, and Freemarker variable binding have been addressed
See JIRA for a complete list of the issues addressed in 1.8.1.