- Reviewing / merging
- Triple store recommendation
- Architectural diagrams
- Installation process
Previous action item: Mike Conlon to share updates to VUE that enable Java 8 / 11 build to pass
- Mike tried to contact VUE team, but is no longer an active project.
- Plan is to fork VUE into VIVO-community.
1. Reviewing / merging
authorization update for self editors - no JIRA
- Addresses issue where self editors are able to edit things they do not have access to if they manipulate URI parameters
- Fix seems to introduce issue where faux properties that should be editable are no longer editable; this needs to be further investigated and tested.
- Brian will take a look at the faux property issue.
- This issue may warrant a 1.11.1 release when resolved.
Update Error Prone - VIVO-1737 - Update Error Prone and make it possible to disable IN REVIEW
- Seems straightforward: includes a small number of code improvements needed to pass the scan done by the newer version of Error Prone. Benjamin and Ralph will review.
2. Triple store recommendation
- Statement should reinforce core idea that a complete, open technology stack will continue to be provided, even if the component parts are futher decoupled.
- Should also become easier for people to install the complete, open stack.
- Change should take place for the next release.
- RDF delta messaging is likely an important future VIVO feature that should work with all triple stores.
3. Architectural diagrams
- Mike presented slides illustrating a possible future VIVO component ecosystem.
- synthesizes / reflects ideas discussed recently in the development community, especially at Orlando architecture meeting
- remain ontology-driven application
- thorough use of APIs and decoupling
- triple store, admin store, asset store; leverage existing solutions for managing user accounts in an admin app
- profile app, ETL app with first step transformation to JSON documents, and edit app.
- Brian Lowe to review https://github.com/vivo-project/Vitro/pull/106
- Benjamin Gross to review - VIVO-1737Getting issue details... STATUS
- Ralph O'Flinn to review - VIVO-1737Getting issue details... STATUS
- Move `develop` to `master` after 1.11.0 release
- Mike Conlon to share updates to VUE that enable Java 8 / 11 build to pass
- Huda Khan to review: - VIVO-1694Getting issue details... STATUS
- Brian Lowe to review: - VIVO-1694Getting issue details... STATUS
- Ralph O'Flinn to review: - VIVO-1694Getting issue details... STATUS