- Proposed policy update
- Email subject "Vote: Updated Language for 'Development Processes' "
- Vote closes Dec 3rd
- +1 = 5
- 0 = 0
- -1 = 0
- Next week's dev call - facilitator?
- Tickets that need help
- Reflection on the UQAM i18n demo
- Review of vivo-project repos for appropriateness of being supported by Committers
- Reflection on technical roadmap progress towards Product Direction for 2019
- Short-term development activity
- Extract ontology from core codebase
- Extract languages from core codebase
- Move from 'develop' to 'master' branch
- Based on recent participation on 2019-11-26 - VIVO Development IG call...
- We should investigate support for right-to-left text
- What are the available, common approaches?
- From that list of approaches, what would make sense in the VIVO context?
- ACTION: Mike to share updates to VUE that enable Java 8 / 11 build to pass
Proposed policy update
- We have majority approval at this point
- Vote will close Dec 3rd
Next week's Dev Meeting
- Ralph will facilitate
Tickets in Review
- VIVO-1723 and VIVO-1728 are ready for test... but should wait on up-stream changes to be finalized before closing
- VIVO-1732: One more review to commit!
- VIVO-1718: ...extended conversation
- Where is transaction logging?
- Graham has a pull-request
- Delta Patch server does not contain "who" performed the action
- Change RDFService to include "user"?
- What is software evaluation check-list (legal requirements)?
- Enterprise logging
- ACTION: Andrew to consult with LYRASIS on check-list of requirements
Projects to potentially transition from vivo-project to vivo-community
- Agreement (from those on call) to transition the following to vivo-community
- Transition process
- ACTION: Andrew to establish agreement from Committers on transitioning the above two projects
- Notify vivo-tech of the transition
- Opportunity for community member to take over maintenance of these projects
- Update READMEs to note that repos may go away in the future
- We should investigate the possibility of "formalizing" or otherwise enabling the discontinuation of the "dependencies" GitHub repo
- Does anything need to be done with the "orcid-api-client" GitHub repo?
- Mike Conlon to share updates to VUE that enable Java 8 / 11 build to pass
- Andrew Woods to consult with LYRASIS on check-list of requirements around "enterprise systems"
- Andrew Woods to establish agreement from Committers on transitioning the above two projects