Please add additional agenda items or updates
- North Texas
- Stony Brook
- :- Working with Cornell Ithaca to keep the linked data in sync with Weill. Copy the Harvester file vivo-additions.rdf.xml to a web interface for them to download.
- :- Getting help from Brian Caruso on linked data builder for local multi-institutional search site. It seems to build a maximum of only 30 URIs to the index.
- Update on the 1.4 release plans – refactoring of editing to support migration away from JSPs
- Meeting on visualization integration with IU developers at Cornell in December – timing
Notable Development List Traffic
- U Penn – are property inverses added through inference or do they need to be specifically inserted when ingesting data?
- U Minnesota – clarification of default namespace
- Should this be an exception or a warning?
- Meeting the need to support a test instance using the same data as production – the hostname in deploy.properties need not be the hostname that you deploy to for testing purposes
1. Please join my meeting. https://www1.gotomeeting.com/join/322087560
2. Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) - a headset is recommended. Or, call in using your telephone.
Dial +1 (773) 897-3008
Access Code: 322-087-560
Audio PIN: Shown after joining the meeting
Meeting ID: 322-087-560