- Cornell is on 1.3 as of 10/26
#:* Michael Grobe is continuing to work with VIVO data in Joomla for the Indiana CTSI portal and may have an update for soon
- North Texas
- Stony Brook
#:*Installing VIVO 1.3
#:*Created local version of vivosearch.org. LinkedDataIndexer not indexing all the data??
- Update on VIVO 1.3 development status
- Janos from Stony Brook can demonstrate (after 1:30) an application that used a broader/narrower term search; this was implemented in MySQL before Solr was where it is today, but the interface could help inform our future plans for leveraging RDF vocabulary links when the vocabulary has a hierarchy.
Alina Jasniewski, the programmer at Medical Informatics who implemented the interface, can also hopefully join.
Notable Development List Traffic
- Linked data index builder work at Weill
- Melbourne bug report
- U Chicago – moving VIVO from one server to another
- Chile – how big a file of RDF can be uploaded?
1. Please join my meeting, Oct 27, 2011 at 1:00 PM. https://www1.gotomeeting.com/join/431156241
2. Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) - a headset is recommended. Or, call in using your telephone.
Dial +1 (630) 869-1011
Access Code: 431-156-241
Audio PIN: Shown after joining the meeting
Meeting ID: 431-156-241