From Last Meeting
- Review consumer processing section of document
- Discuss processing of LOC & Getty
- Discuss RDF Patch vs. alternatives
- startDate - specifies the moment the activity began or is scheduled to begin
- endDate - specifies the moment the activity concluded or is expected to concluded
- published - date and time at which the object was published
- updated - date and time at which the object was updated
- deleted - timestamp for when the object was deleted (requires Tombstone object)
published, updated, deleted - datetime stamp about when something happens in the stream
startDate, endDate - seem like they relate to the source dataset
Feedback on External Recommendations
Feedback on Notifications Examples
- Notification to a single institution when a requested entity that was missing becomes available. This will likely be outside the main change management stream.
- Value of diagraming to express changes as a means of conveying information around where data is being produced, where it goes, etc.
- Partial splits and partial merges.