DSpace UK and Ireland User Group Meetings
Details of the past meetings of the user group can be seen at UKUsergroupPastMeetings
The next meeting will be held (experimentally) by videconference on Friday 24th November 2006 from 1pm until 4pm. The draft agenda includes the following talks:
- Inside, Outside, Where Have We Been? The Who - of Dspace development in Trinity College Dublin (along with the why, the what and the how)
- Distributing repository functions with DSpace
- Next Steps for the China Digital Museum Project
- What OR did next, or administering admins in a hosted repository service
- Thanks Google! A love-hate relationship
So far we have 6 venues booked, and it would be great if you could make it to one of these for a bit of personal contact. If you are unable to make it one of these, you are welcome to join us from your local videoconference suite.
Please email email@example.com Stuart Lewis if you wish to attend, along with your chosen venue (or the name of a new venue).