Today's Meeting Times
Quick Notes / Reminders
- NEXT DSpace 7 UI MEETING: TOMORROW, May 11 at 15:00 UTC (11:00am EDT) in Slack
- DSpace 7 Working Group (2016-2023) - Watch this page for initial ongoing updates on meetings, etc.
DSpace High Priority Tickets
High Priority (Blocker, Critical or Major) and flagged for release (in 6.1 or 7.0, etc)Click here to expand...
Need Code Review, Flagged for Release (in 6.1 or 7.0, etc)Click here to expand...
- DSpace + Spring: Slack Discussion on whether DSpace codebase should move more towards the Spring way of doing things (e.g. Dependency Injection via beans) or the traditional DSpace patterns (e.g. classloaders with little DI).
- See #dev channel discussions: https://dspace-org.slack.com/archives/C3SG47SGY/p1493815072759531
- Which strategy do we want to formalize (i.e. require or highly recommend for future code changes)?
- DS-3372 and DS-3587: discussion required, should we add more SQL dialect support? MySQL, MS SQL? Are we ready to support, test and maintain these dialects in the future?
- Other Tickets needing discussion (Please feel free to add any you wish to discuss under this topic)
- Reviewing JIRA Tickets or PRs
Help us test / code review! These are tickets needing code review/testing and flagged for a future release:Click here to expand...
Newly created tickets this week:Click here to expand...
Old, unresolved tickets with activity this week:Click here to expand...
Tickets resolved this week:Click here to expand...
Tickets requiring review. This is the JIRA Backlog of "Received" tickets:Click here to expand...
IRC Transcript is available at - http://irclogs.duraspace.org/index.php?date=2017-05-10