Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Developers Meeting on Weds, August 31, 2016

 

Today's Meeting Times

Agenda

Ongoing Reminders

  • New UI Initiatiave (previously called DSpace UI Prototype Challenge).
    • Next phase won't begin until after 6.0 is released
    • Team who built the proof-of-concept UI have begun a (rough) list of brainstorming/planning tickets for the next phase
    • A User Interface / User Experience Interest Group is in the process of being established (via DCAT). Once established, a call for more members will be made on all lists
    • Possible Interest Group(s) for REST API and one for Angular 2 UI design forthcoming.

Discussion Topics

  1. Tim will be out of the office Sept 2 through 7 (returning on 8th).  Volunteers to lead next week's meeting at 15:00 UTC (on Sept 7)?
  2. DSpace 6.0 Status. RC3 tentative date for Sept 1.  Are we on target?
    1. Two "high priority" PRs left: https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/pulls?q=is%3Apr+is%3Aopen+label%3A%22high+priority%22
    2. "Must Have" tickets that need resolution before 6.0 Final (These are all unresolved tickets flagged "Fix for 6.0" with a priority of "Major" or above.)
      1. Key Summary T Created Updated Due Assignee Reporter P Status Resolution
        Loading...
        Refresh

    3. Other "quick win" PRs, which are "nice to haves": https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/pulls?q=is%3Aopen+is%3Apr+label%3A%22quick+win%22+milestone%3A6.0
  3. Other 6.0 "known issues" (Any tickets in these lists that are not listed above may be rescheduled for 6.1 or later, if no volunteers are found)
    1. Other unresolved issues flagged from "testathon":https://jira.duraspace.org/issues/?jql=resolution%20%3D%20Unresolved%20AND%20labels%20%3D%20testathon
    2. All the PRs flagged for 6.0 (some may need rescheduling): https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/pulls?q=is%3Aopen+is%3Apr+milestone%3A6.0

Meeting Notes

Meeting Transcript

Action Items

(Action items go here, if any)