Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Developers Meeting on Weds, June 22, 2016


Today's Meeting Times


Ongoing Reminders

Discussion Topics

  1. Post-OR2016 Updates / Catch up
    1. DevMtg 2016-06-13 - OR16 Meeting : Meeting Notes have been posted, and slides from UI discussion
    2. Next steps for new UI initiative will be coming soon. 6.0 is higher priority for immediate development, but will begin organizing around new UI & 7.0 needs.
  2. DSpace 6.0 Status
    1. Path to 6.0: Need to move rapidly towards an RC3 / Final
      1. Outstanding high priority issues:
    2. Remaining unresolved issues flagged from "testathon":
    3. All the PRs flagged for 6.0 (some may need rescheduling):
  3. Other topics?

Meeting Notes

Meeting Transcript

Action Items

(Action items go here, if any)