Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Developers Meeting on Weds, June 8, 2016

 

Today's Meeting Times

Agenda

Ongoing Reminders

Discussion Topics

  1. DSpace 6.0 Status
    1. Path to 6.0: Moving rapidly towards an RC2
      1. Outstanding high priority issues: https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/pulls?q=is%3Aopen+is%3Apr+label%3A%22high+priority%22
    2. Remaining unresolved issues flagged from "testathon":https://jira.duraspace.org/issues/?jql=resolution%20%3D%20Unresolved%20AND%20labels%20%3D%20testathon
      1. We need help squashing bugs that have been reported
      2. We also need help testing fixes that have been submitted as PRs!
    3. All the PRs flagged for 6.0 (some may need rescheduling): https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/pulls?q=is%3Aopen+is%3Apr+milestone%3A6.0
  2. Other topics?

Meeting Notes

Meeting Transcript

Action Items

(Action items go here, if any)