Contribute to the DSpace Development Fund

The newly established DSpace Development Fund supports the development of new features prioritized by DSpace Governance. For a list of planned features see the fund wiki page.

Developers Meeting on Weds, May 18, 2016


Today's Meeting Times


Ongoing Reminders

Discussion Topics

  1. DSpace 6.0 Status
    1. Path to 6.0: Testathon is complete, but we have a large number of small issues discovered. Need to try to move them forward rapidly if we are going to have 6.0 out prior to OR2016
    2. Remaining unresolved issues flagged from "testathon":
      1. We need help squashing bugs that have been reported
      2. We also need help testing fixes that have been submitted as PRs!
    3. All the PRs flagged for 6.0 (some may need rescheduling):
  2. Other topics?

Meeting Notes

Meeting Transcript

Action Items

(Action items go here, if any)