Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Developers Meeting on Weds, Mar 2, 2016

 

Today's Meeting Times

Agenda

Discussion Topics

  1. DSpace UI Prototype Challenge updates/comments (next mtg on Thurs)
    1. Summary / Notes in draft at: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bvJrRWEO2ZLTCLqNiaJ_KXGZKHNfXDjnqHWt_ZYGek4/edit  (We're now working on a comparison table at the bottom of this document)
  2. DSpace 6.0 Status
    1. Feature Freeze
      1. Remaining Feature PR: https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/pulls?q=is%3Aopen+is%3Apr+milestone%3A6.0+label%3Afeature
      2. Improvement PRs: https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/pulls?q=is%3Aopen+is%3Apr+milestone%3A6.0+label%3Aimprovement
      3. Code Task PRs: https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/pulls?q=is%3Aopen+is%3Apr+milestone%3A6.0+label%3A%22code+task%22
    2. PR reviews for 6.0: https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/pulls?q=is%3Aopen+is%3Apr+milestone%3A6.0
    3. Blocker bugs: https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/DS-2578?jql=project%20%3D%20DS%20AND%20status%20in%20(Received%2C%20%22More%20Details%20Needed%22%2C%20%22Volunteer%20Needed%22%2C%20%22Code%20Review%20Needed%22%2C%20Accepted)%20AND%20priority%20%3D%20Blocker
    4. Release Team members still welcome/needed!
  3. Other topics?

Meeting Notes

Meeting Transcript

Action Items

(Action items go here, if any)