Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Developers Meeting on Weds, Jan 27, 2016

 

Today's Meeting Times

Agenda

Discussion Topics

  1. LYRASIS and DuraSpace Boards Approve “Intent to Merge” and Seek Your Input
    1. We won't have much time to really talk about this morning's press release in today's meeting, but I'm glad to answer questions (publicly or privately) - Tim Donohue
  2. DSpace 6.0 Status
    1. Feature Freeze! Finalizing which Feature PRs. https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/pulls?q=is%3Aopen+is%3Apr+milestone%3A6.0+label%3Afeature
    2. PR reviews for 6.0: https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/pulls?q=is%3Aopen+is%3Apr+milestone%3A6.0
    3. Release Team members still welcome/needed!
  3. Other topics?

Meeting Notes

Meeting Transcript

Action Items

(Action items go here, if any)