Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Developers Meeting on Weds, Dec 2, 2015

 

Today's Meeting Times

Agenda

Discussion Topics

  1. Tim will be out of the office next week.  Anyone willing to lead this meeting (continuing with 6.0 PR reviews)?
  2. DSpace 6.0 Status & reviewing PRs
    1. PR reviews for 6.0: https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/pulls?q=is%3Aopen+is%3Apr+milestone%3A6.0
      1. Still need help / testers
    2. Release Team members still welcome/needed!
  3. Other topics?
    1. DS-2769 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Meeting Notes

Meeting Transcript

Action Items

(Action items go here, if any)

 

1 Comment

  1. The official transcript was damaged by network instability.  My personal log is attached as a child of this page.